The normal human way of doing things is rife with inefficiencies. It means starting a new writing project and blankly staring at your screen, waiting for inspiration to hit you. It means reading books at such a slow pace that you never have time to finish them in your busy schedule. It means having a capricious mind that jumps from one distraction to the next, stifling your ability to learn and retain information.
To become superhuman is to achieve superhuman memory, reading, and writing skills. The combination of these three abilities will allow you to learn new things fast and to produce new work even faster. Whether you are a student, a writer, an office worker, or any human being, you can benefit from the techniques taught in this audiobook.
Becoming Superhuman will help you:
- Learn how the memory works inside the brain and how to exercise your memory with techniques used by ancient Greeks
- Eliminate distractions and harness your power of concentration in a distracted world
- Learn speed-reading techniques that can improve your reading speed by up to 300 percent
- Read faster with the ability to recall what you read instead of just skimming over pages and forgetting the material
- Learn how to overcome writer’s block and hit the ground running with each new writing project
- Go from 2,000 words a day to up to 10,000 words
- Find a starter project for a fantasy novel that you can complete in less than 10 days.
Click on the "buy now" button to get started!