Jetzt kostenlos testen
Banks & Banking Terms - Financial Education Is Your Best Investment
- The Simple Guide to Banking History, Investment Banking and Finance
- Gesprochen von: William Bahl
- Serie: Financial IQ Series, Titel 4
- Spieldauer: 11 Std. und 37 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Geld & Finanzen, Banken & Bankwesen
Essential banks and banking terms you should know
- This practical financial guide on banking terms helps you when:
- You are a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or Treasurer
- You want to get a job in a bank
- You want to travel for business or do business in another country
- You simply feel the need to understand some banking-related words
- You want to study business English or economics
This banking glossary compiles a list of over 150 most common banking terms you're likely to encounter. Every financial banking term is explained in detail, with clear and concise article style description and practical examples.
Make Banking Less of a Mystery
Taking time to understand banks and banking vocabulary can help you as a buyer or seller. It also helps with educating on the process, eliminating confusion, and get better prepared for swift and smooth financial transactions of any kind.
Get Smart with the Financial IQ Series
Please also have a look at other titles in this series. The Herold Financial IQ series covers all major areas and aspects in the financial world.
- Personal Finance, Real Estate, and Banking
- Corporate Finance, Investment, and Economics
- Retirement, Trading, and Accounting
- Debt, Bankruptcy, Mortgage, Small Business, and Wall Street
- Financial Laws & Regulations, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.