Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Take Control of Your Emotions and Find Joy in Life
- Gesprochen von: Lauren Gobes
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 21 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Is your anger taking over your life? Are you ready to get your temper under control?
If you have an anger problem, you aren’t alone. One in eight American adults struggles to handle their rage. Sadly, most of them never learn how to control their temper.
Through educating yourself on how anger works and why some of us are especially prone to flying off the handle, it provides you an empowering blueprint for a happier, well-balanced life. Anyone with an anger management problem can use these principles to regain control over their moods.
Discover everything that you need to know about anger, rage, resentment, and mood management in this life-changing guide that will help you stay cool in any situation.
In Anger Management: How to Take Control of Your Emotions and Find Joy in Life, you will find the loving and gentle ways Judy Dyer offers to guide you through this journey. The techniques are simple, effective, and get even easier with practice.
Whatever your age, gender, or background, you can choose to master your anger today. If your relationships, health, or career are starting to suffer as a result of your anger, you can reverse the damage.
You will discover:
- How to tell the difference between normal and pathological anger
- What happens to your mind and body when you get angry
- How to break the anger cycle
- How to improve your communication skills and get your needs met in your relationships
- How to boost your emotional intelligence and compassion
It's up to you.
Do you really want to let your anger dominate your life, ruin your relationships, and destroy your health?
Or are you going to face up to your anger and try a new approach to managing your moods?
Within just a few hours, you can make major changes in every area of your life.
Get this fantastic guide today!