Updated and Advanced Edition
- Launching Agile and SCRUM - the product owner as a change agent
- Trust as a key differentiator in project and portfolio success
- Unique never-before-introduced scheme - Agile is not alone - basics of JIT, Lean Pull, Local optimization Lean and Agile chronicles - receiving buy in from stakeholders
Everyone wants to use Agile while maintaining the Waterfall structure and reap the benefits of both. In Agile Scrum: The Agile Product Owner you will find:
- Pioneering views on marrying Waterfall and Agile. Each implementation has personalized company specific aspects, the emerging solution is always proven to be somewhat different - learn the skills of empowering your product owner and the entire environment.
- Terrific - Stop letting others tell you what to do! You know best and with the breakthrough concepts in this guide it will be easy for you to reap the benefits of both worlds and make the stakeholders happy!
Agile Scrum: The Agile Product Owner, Exciting Fundamentals - quick to implement.
- Presented in an easy to follow case study! Meet Patrick and Naresh, Suzanne and others as they struggle and ultimately succeed and rewarded
- Discussed from a multi - perspective view - unique voices from various points of view.
- Integrated to allow you simple roll out across a portfolio! Concepts that allow an improved solution