Did you know that approximately 15 million adults suffer from daily heartburn? If you or someone you know suffers from chronic heartburn, you may be suffering from acid reflux or GERD. This book was written to help people like you learn about their disorder and how to treat it.
In this audiobook you will find information including:
- What heartburn, acid reflux, and GERD are and how they differ
- What the symptoms of acid reflux are
- What factors cause acid reflux
- How medication may not be the best option to treat the disorder
- Lists of foods that may cause acid reflux
- Lifestyle and diet changes that can be made to help soothe your pain
- Ten natural remedies to help relieve acid reflux
- Special recipes to help soothe your heartburn
It is vital for you not to live with chronic pain. By taking your life into your own hands, you can start living a healthier, pain-free life. Simply by following the steps in this book, you can start on the path of being heartburn free. The very first step is to learn about your disorder and how you can change your life. No longer do you have to be one of the 60 million American adults who suffer from heartburn once a month. It is time to live better and live healthy!