Use smart accounting to maximize profits and minimize confusion.
Whether you're a small business owner or just want to understand your 401(k) statements, this new edition of Accounting for Dummies helps you get a handle on all those columns of numbers. With fully up-to-date accounting basics for business and personal finances, this audiobook will help you to balance your books and stay in the black.
Discover how to:
- Make sense of bookkeeping basics
- Read a financial statement
- Manage budgets for a better bottom line
- Analyze business strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate accounting methods and business structures