Jetzt kostenlos testen
A Girl’s Guide to Self-Confidence
- Quieting Your Inner Critic, Finding Acceptance, and Designing Your Perspective
- Gesprochen von: Kimberly Weed
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 1 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
This book is a girl’s guide to a life of freedom of expression, confidence, and self-assurance.
Are you a teenager who has been a victim of bullying? Are you a mother who is trying to help your child regain the spark and confidence she once had? Are you a woman who is struggling with worthlessness and self-doubt? Or, are you your biggest critic?
Then, this audiobook is for you!
In this book, you will learn how to heal from past or present hurts, disappointments, and abuse that have become barriers to you living life to the fullest. You will learn how to gain self-confidence and redesign your life in a healthy, balanced way, but most importantly, on your terms.
In addition to you being motivated, inspired, and empowered, you will also learn:
- How to free yourself from the shackles of codependency and people-pleasing
- How to create boundaries and keep them
- How to love yourself
- Hot to set yourself free from disappointments, negative habits, and thoughts
- How to stand up for yourself
- How to free yourself from the barrier of unforgiveness
We live in a world that is plagued with negative pressures from society and social media that you will eventually encounter at some point in your life. But it is possible to rise above self-hatred, bitterness, sadness, anxiety, depression, and negative body image as a result of these mediums.
You can smile again. You can trust again. You can love again. You can live again. A Girl’s Guide to Self-Confidence will help you achieve a positive and balanced life and more!
If you’re ready for an incredible future, click on the "buy now" button.