Jetzt kostenlos testen
88 Tell-Tale Signs of Narcissistic Mothers and Toxic Mothers: Overt and Covert Narcissistic Abuse
- Transcend Mediocrity, Book 64
- Gesprochen von: D. Gaunt
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 3 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
If you're reading this, chances are you may have a toxic or narcissistic mother in your life. She may be your mother, your mother-in-law, or your grandmother. You often feel as though something is wrong when you are in this person's presence, though you can't quite put your finger on it. She tends to make you feel tired and emotionally drained when you are around her.
Narcissistic and toxic mothers are often injured in their childhoods by their own stunted emotional development. In order to fully develop into a healthy adult, we need a very nurturing and emotionally validating environment. Toxic and narcissistic mothers often grow up without that nurturing. They have jumped through hoops and tailored themselves to others around them. They have been invited to be a part of mind games, lies, and manipulation. They may have been told repeatedly that they weren't wanted.
Narcissistic and toxic mothers can be very damaging to those around them. They have been often violated and hurt by others themselves. They see the world around them as being cruel, and so they take a defensive stance against others. They bore easily and struggle to keep their own emotions in check. For this reason they seem to enjoy being in a constant state of drama in the relationships around them.
They are often experiencing great sadness, shame, guilt, and depression in their inner cores due to a lack of healing the things that happened to them. They need others to save them from themselves. They need others to provide a constant state of interaction with them in order to distract them from the pain they are feeling inside. They have to project their pain onto others to share it because they cannot find healthy and meaningful ways in which to deal with it themselves.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Food Intolerance and More: Sufferers of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- PTSD and Complex PTSD: How Chronic Anxiety, Childhood Trauma, Domestic Abuse and Toxic Relationships Cause PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Cassandra Phenomenon: The Dangers of Marrying a Partner with OCPD, Asperger's Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Disorder