'And breathe...' With meditation and relaxation, without stress, anxiety or fear - you have control within that moment of breath....
With 'And breathe...', you’ll uncover the true value in that moment of conscious breath. With mindfulness meditation proving to benefit thousands of people around the world, 'and breathe...' is your solution to less stress and a happier life.
What people are saying:
- It’s amazing, reduced my anger within seconds and brought my negative behaviour under control. Thank you, Benjamin; you are a star.
- Controlled my inner monkey to the point of silence.For the first time in years I could sit without endless thoughts running around my mind. Brilliant.
- Absolutely fantastic. So relaxing I’m a new person. Not only am I able to relax better in the day but also seem to drift off to sleep at night so much quicker. Love it.
Benefits of 'and breathe...' guided meditation....
- Lowers high blood pressure and levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, and muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour
- Increases the energy level as you gain an inner source of energy
- Reduces anxiety, and emotional stability improves
- Creativity and happiness increase
- Intuition develops as you gain clarity and peace of mind
- Meditation sharpens the mind by helping you to gain focus and expands through relaxation
For full effect it is recommended to use this guided meditation audio session just before going to sleep at night or whenever required, using headphones.
Note: The 'And Breathe...' Guided Meditation Series from Benjamin Bonetti is not suitable for under 18s.
Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric conditions or whilst driving, exercising, operating machinery or taking alcohol or drugs. If in doubt, seek medical advice.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu 30 Minute Guided Meditation - Meditation for Sleep, Relaxation & Stress Relief
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Für alle, die einfach nur 30 Minuten meditieren wo
Genau das, was ich gesucht habe. Kurze Einführung und dann 30 Minuten ruhige Musik. Einfach gut!