Powerful strategies to unlock your children's potential and position them for academic and career success.
According to Jordan Peterson, professor of psychology at the University of Toronto, "If you want to be the best at what you are doing, then having an IQ above 145 is a necessity - maybe pushing 160 in some situations."
In today's complex society, people with an average IQ of around 100 who are aspiring to achieve extraordinary academic success or become the best in their field will be at a disadvantage. In most professions, people with a high IQ are at an advantage over those with an average IQ. High-IQ people are good learners. They are flexible, adaptable, and excellent problem solvers - qualities that are essential for academic and career success.
This unique book provides essential information for parents who want to help their children increase their IQ. Decades of scientific research is distilled into 27 powerful, easy-to-understand strategies that parents can use to maximize their child's IQ and unlock their true potential.
In this book, you will discover:
- What parents need to consider before conceiving
- What mothers can do during pregnancy to boost their child's IQ
- How a child's IQ is affected by the attitude and behavior of parents
- The "Pygmalion Effect" and how it impacts performance at school
- Which early-age activities help to build a child's IQ
- Why diet is critical to IQ and how foods can increase or decrease IQ
- A little-known technique to increase IQ by 40 points
And much more.