Jetzt kostenlos testen
24 Signs You've Married a Narcissist...and How to Improve Your Marriage
- Transcend Mediocrity, Book 139
- Gesprochen von: Stephanie Harris
- Spieldauer: 26 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Narcissists are everywhere. It is said that we are in the midst of a narcissist epidemic. Some sources claim that one in four people is a narcissist. This means that your child, parent, neighbor, coworker, friend, or partner could very well be a narcissist.
Narcissists are often not harmful when they keep to themselves. Their behavior becomes a problem when they try to interact with other people. They often don't know how to act, and thus they cause others a significant deal of pain. It is often hard to distinguish whether the narcissist is being malicious, inadvertently neglectful, or just plain self-centered in his behaviors. This causes anxiety in a person who is trying to relate to a narcissist in any way. He seems like he is a chameleon with ever-changing colors and a mood to go with each one.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Alice in Wonderland Syndrome: Experiencing Complex PTSD, Trauma, Anxiety, Depersonalization, Derealization, and Migraines
- Soothe Yourself: Learning Emotional Self-Regulation
- PTSD and Complex PTSD: How Chronic Anxiety, Childhood Trauma, Domestic Abuse and Toxic Relationships Cause PTSD and Complex PTSD