Kostenlos im Probemonat
What to Expect for First-Time Moms
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide While Expecting, Everything You Need to Know for a Healthy Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and Newborn; a New Mom’s Survival Handbook
- Gesprochen von: Mark Gleason
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 41 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Pregnancy is an amazing time of life. As a new first-time mother, you may be anxious and confused about what to expect. This guidebook is going to provide you with the information you need to know for every step of your pregnancy.
Inside this guidebook, we are going to explore everything that you need to know, week by week, for your first pregnancy. Some of the topics that we will look at in this guidebook include:
- How to pick out an OB-GYN for your pregnancy
- The right nutrition for your pregnancy
- Things to do and things to avoid when you are pregnant
- What to expect during each stage of your pregnancy, from week four to week 40
- How to prepare for the hospital
- The different stages of labor and how to prepare for them
- How to prepare for a c-section and what happens during it
- What to expect during recovery after giving birth
- Common tests the doctor and medical staff will perform on your baby
When you are experiencing your first pregnancy and you need help preparing and knowing what to expect, make sure to check out this guidebook to help you get ready!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and buy the book now!