Multiple award-winning speaker, Ramakrishna Reddy, presents the secrets, tools, and devices to help you giving speeches like a true professional in, The Ultimate Public Speaking Survival Guide. This is not theory. He has put together 37 Steps in question and answer format based on his research, his experience, and his testing.
In this audiobook, you'll learn:
- How to overcome those six invisible scripts running in your head
- 4 Ways to create a killer opening
- How to set context; 2 simple ways to find the key points
- Aristotle's Rhetoric simplified in one page & 4 Ways to support your key points that you must know
- How to create an effective summary & 7 ways to create a memorable conclusion
- The only 5 elements you need to know about body language in public speaking
- How to sound clear, how to find your optimum tone, and a few other critical items related to voice modulation
- 20-step practice checklist, strategies for not going blank, how to keep your presentation interesting
- To do items related to venue, how to dress, how to handle last minute butterflies
- How to carry yourself before, during, and after the speech
- And much more.
Buy this audiobook now, to put an end to your anxiety, and start speaking like a true public speaking professional.