Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Secret to Invincibility
- How to Thrive In Any Situation
- Sprecher: Paul Pearsall
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Health & Wellness
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 7 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The secrets of these "Invincibles" are what you'll discover in The Secret to Invincibility: a toolbox of simple, practical exercises, ideas, and techniques that you can begin using immediately to transform yourself into a powerhouse of invincibility, including:
- The "Thrivability Test" - a 20-question quiz packed with surprising and intriguing questions that will tell you how strong your Thriving Response is right now so you have an accurate starting point for your path to invincibility.
- A daily plan for psychoimmunity enhancement - simple steps you can take each day to mentally and emotionally equip yourself for invincibility so that it's ready to spring into action when you need it.
- The amazingly quick trick that sends a rush of oxygen to your brain and "clears your head" in an instant.
- How to avert the physiological impact of stress so that you don't suffer illness or physical breakdown when challenges come your way.
- The seven Hardiness Factors and how to cultivate them.
- Why positive thinking is useless - and what true thrivers do instead.
- Dr. Paul Pearsall's grandmother's 12-ingredient "Recipe for Thriving" - so clear and powerful, you'll want to immediately write it down and post it so that you can be reminded of it all the time.
- Morning and evening exercises that will help you to easily, naturally, and gradually build up your thriving muscles to the point of total invincibility.
- And much, much more!