Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Phoenix Process
- One Minute a Day to Health, Longevity, and Well-Being
- Sprecher: Gerald Epstein M.D.
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Health & Wellness
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 23 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Get healthy, happy, harmonious, and whole - in just one minute a day! The phoenix is a mythological bird who, the story goes, died in flames, and then rose again out of the ashes, born anew. In the same way, now you can emerge from the frustrations, false starts, disappointments, and fears of your past, a newly empowered person - the same, and yet totally transformed. The Phoenix Process represents a revolutionary, comprehensive path to physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and well-being, restoring your power to act in freedom and opening the way to true longevity. In these six remarkable sessions you will discover how to utilize a collection of four simple, 60-second, do-anywhere techniques in order to:
- Halt your body's aging process in its tracks and extend your lifespan.
- Prevent and even eliminate disease.
- Resolve conflicts and disturbances the minute they arise.
- Rid yourself of panic, anxiety, worry, and fear - and their devastating effects.
- Make better decisions - quickly, easily, without doubt or regret.
- Receive the abundance you need by removing the roadblocks to its arrival.
- Witness actual one-minute transformations recorded live.
- And much, much more!
Created by world-renowned guided imagery pioneer Dr. Gerald Epstein, The Phoenix Process is designed to be highly practical, understandable, and universally applicable. Each technique and its potential uses are explained in clear detail, and you'll learn how you can successfully apply them to just about any problem or challenge you will ever encounter. You'll feel the transforming effects of these techniques immediately, the very first time you use them.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Phoenix Process
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
This audiobook was recommended by another author of the field. It's very good. The content is interesting and practical. I definitely will listen to this several times, learning a lot. If you feel you are in a transition process and want to change patterns in your life that's a very good audiobook. Note: There is background noise sometimes, but its not that bad. I rated the speaker nevertheless with 5 stars because he is very good in explaining things, giving examples, makes it easy to follow.