Jetzt kostenlos testen
The New Courtship After Marriage
Zig and his beautiful wife Jean ("the redhead" as he affectionately calls her) have been married for more than 50 years. In this audiobook, Zig shares his personal experience, the ups and downs that he has encountered in his own marriage, and how these experiences have strengthened his marriage beyond what even he dreamed possible.
Zig's practical advice offers a positive alternative to the grass-is-greener thinking that permeates our culture today and that forces couples to give up when there is actually still much hope for their relationship. Zig teaches couples how to focus on their own marriage and invest themselves in simple, effective strategies that can make their marriage everything it was meant to be. Strategies that have stood the test of time and the stresses and pressures we all face day-to-day.
In this updated version of Zig Ziglar's Courtship After Marriage, you'll learn to:
- Build a foundation of pure trust through communication and love
- Settle differences fairly when arguments arise
- Ignite (or reignite) the spark in your sex life
- Give total support to each other through good times and bad
- Develop commitment to your spouse
- Find that true love is always there, right in front of you
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.