What if I told you this audiobook could reduce your risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, and obesity?
The nutritious, low-fat foods featured in Mediterranean Diet are rich in disease-fighting, heart-healthy antioxidants and omega-3s. Diseases that have been scientifically linked to a person’s diet (cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc.) are at all-time high. Millions of people have found a way to naturally reduce their risks of these diseases by switching to the Mediterranean diet. Do you want to eat great and be healthier than you've ever been?
Are you sick and tired of trying diets that don’t work? Are you tired of having to constantly starve and deprive yourself on other diets and still not see the results you want? Are you tired of counting calories and cutting carbs? If so, it’s time to try the Mediterranean Diet!
This book contains the history and science behind the Mediterranean Diet. Why does it work? How does it work? It's all here! There are also 50 quick and simple high-protein, low-carb recipes to help you lose weight while eating great-tasting, fresh foods.
All you have to do is follow the recipes in this audiobook, and you are well on your way to increasing your overall health, increasing energy levels, burning fat, reducing stress, and way too many more benefits to list!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn....
- What is the Mediterranean diet?
- The Mediterranean diet food pyramid
- The science behind the Mediterranean diet and why it works
- The many benefits of the Mediterranean diet
- Mediterranean diet myths
- How to lose weight with the Mediterranean diet
- A Mediterranean diet shopping list to get your kitchen stocked
- A weekly Mediterranean diet plan
- Fifty delicious, quick, and simple Mediterranean diet recipes