How to Ask for Support for Your Nonprofit Cause, Creative Project, or Business Venture, Updated and Expanded Edition
A completely revised edition of the must-have resource for increasing your nonprofit's bottom line.
This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the best-selling book The Ask is filled with suggestions, guidelines, and down-to-earth advice that will give you the confidence to ask anyone for any size gift, for any purpose. Written in winning language, filled with sample dialogues, and offering a wealth of tips and tools, this book addresses common mistakes made when asking and shows how to correct each mistake, providing guidance and direction on how to make a great ask.
- Offers step-by-step guidance for learning personal solicitation skills
- Filled with real-world tools and techniques for raising money or support
- Contains advice for overcoming situations such as hesitating to ask for money and following through on the ask
- Written for fundraisers from any size organization
- Includes information on how to apply asking skills to a fundraiser's personal and professional pursuits.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.