Inspire Others to Massive Success and Achievement!
Would you like to:
- Inspire your team?
- Help people get better results?
- Keep others motivated?
- Get people excited about their goals?
- And be the leader you were meant to be?
If so, look no further!
In Brian Cagneey's The Seven Laws of Coaching: Powerful Coaching Skills That Will Predict Your Team's Success, you'll unlock the coaching genius inside of you. By answering the crucial coaching questions and developing genuine leadership and integrity, you can instill these attributes in those around you. When you put these proven steps and strategies to use, people will follow you willingly - because you've shown yourself to be an excellent coach! All coaching books will tell you that the coaching habit is a difficult challenge, and learning how to coach is no easy task, but when you put these coaching skills to the test, you'll be coaching teams to winning performances in no time!
In The Seven Laws of Coaching, Brian Cagneey explains:
- The First Law of Coaching: Developing the right mindset
- The Second Law of Coaching: Being strong without being mean
- The Third Law of Coaching: The secret to finding solutions
- The Fourth Law of Coaching: A special ingredient for motivating people
- The Fifth Law of Coaching: The forgotten law of getting results
- The Sixth Law of Coaching: The only way someone can improve
- The Seventh Law of Coaching: Keeping everyone on track