Jetzt kostenlos testen
Would you jump out of an airplane without a parachute? Then why would you start making trades online before you learned what you were doing?
It’s crazy! But with deep discount brokers making it look so easy for individual investors, it’s no wonder consumers today are lulled into a false sense of security.
“Opening an online account is the easy part! It’s making successful trades that’s the hard part!”
Don’t leave your money in the hands of crooked financial advisors and greedy fund managers who charge high fees for low returns. With the new economy come new trading rules. You can’t rely on outdated textbooks and strategies anymore.But if you adapt, you can make a considerable fortune with these new market conditions.
Here’s the deal.
Swing trading requires less start-up capital than day trading.
And unlike day trading, swing trading plays out over a few days or a week - which gives you much more room for error. Making it far more beginner friendly, with an easier learning curve. It’s also ideal if you have a family or want to start in your spare time.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover inside:
- The best brokerage accounts for swing traders (setting this up right can save you $1,000+ a year in commissions)
- How social media moves asset prices, and how to always be first to act on these (do this and you’ll almost always ensure lower entry prices than your competition)
- The only three strategies you need for swing trading success (despite what everyone else tells you, it’s these three which will bring 90 percent of your profits)
- How to always ensure the right entry position for a trade
- The magic trading number: If you win this percentage of your trades, you’ll make massive profits (lower than you think)
- How to spot under or overvalued stocks with 99 percent accuracy
- The secret to finding your trading edge (hint: the risk-reward ratio isn’t enough)
- When to invest, and more important when not to invest like Warren Buffett
- The 10 best traders to follow on Twitter for maximum profit opportunities
- How to trade like a financial institution - even if you’re just doing this in your spare time
- Chart patterns that provide trading opportunities
- How to master the emotional side of trading
- A simple technique you can do in just five minutes a day. This is used by top hedge fund traders, and almost always guarantees an increase in your percentage of winning trades
- Understanding recent tax law changes - and their impact on your business (in plain English)
- How to let the market do the work for you (an effective “passive trading” strategy)