Kostenlos im Probemonat
- Your Personal Guide to a Stress Free Life
- Gesprochen von: Scott R. Pollak
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 26 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Stress is a common problem each one of us experiences at some point or another. In fact, stress comes and goes in our lives many times, sometimes even without our knowledge.
Stress in its most debilitating form can turn our lives upside down, resulting in serious issues such as nervous breakdowns and even fatal heart attacks. It is important, therefore, to learn to identify stress, identify stress triggers, and find solutions to manage them so as to lead a life that is fulfilling, happy, and contented.
This audiobook is made for people from all walks of life, and it contains powerful relaxation techniques and methods that will help you to not only manage stress but reduce the negative effect that stress can have on your life.
Here is an overview of what to expect from this audiobook:
- In chapter one, we start by defining stress management, because if you do not understand the problem, how can you implement the solution?
- In the second chapter, we start at home and how to make that a stress-free zone.
- In chapter three, we focus on the workplace and how to effectively deal with stress in that environment.
- In the fourth chapter, we then move on to relationships because in all relationships, stress comes with the territory.
- In chapter five, we talk about specific techniques for managing stress.
- And in chapter six and seven, we go very deep into relaxation techniques.
Buy this audiobook now to learn these techniques and how to apply them!