Jetzt kostenlos testen
Stoicism three-book box set.
This audiobook includes:
- Stoicism: Introduction to the Stoic Way of Life
- Stoicism: Mastery - Mastering the Stoic Way of Life
- Stoicism: Live a Life of Virtue - Complete Guide on Stoicism
Stoicism may be an ancient philosophy, but it is one that has even more relevance to our daily lives now that we are in the modern world. Too often, we find that we aren’t able to control our lives, control the events that go on, or even control the people and how they act. But with Stoicism, we learn that we can control some things, such as our emotions and our reactions, and this can help to lead us to happiness.
In this complete guidebook, we are going to take you from the very basics of using Stoicism in your daily life, to complete mastery. We will show you how this ancient philosophy is going to work to make you feel happier and more virtuous. Some of the things that we will talk about include:
- What is Stoicism
- The early history of Stoicism, from its founding as a school of thought by Zeno in 300 BC to its decline due to the growing popularity of Christianity, and its resurgence in modern times
- Profiles of three Stoic masters who played a major role in the development of the Stoic philosophy: Epictetus, the former slave who became one of the most influential Stoic philosophers; Marcus Aurelius, the Roman emperor who helped promote its popularity; and the controversial Seneca, who sought to live the Stoic life in spite of his lavish lifestyle
- Recognizing the things that are under your control
- How to conform to your own reality
- Understanding how your emotions work
- The importance of freedom of will
- Learning how to be calm when there is adversity around
- Learning how to make the best of all situations
- How to use Stoicism in order to make your life better
- How to use the process of neuroplasticity to change around your mind and how you react to things
- How to use affirmations to help with Stoicism
- Simple ideas to implement some of the Stoic philosophy into your daily life
When you are ready to find the true happiness that belongs to you and bring some of the Stoic ideas into your life, make sure to follow through this guidebook and learn just how great it can be to live the Stoic way of life.
Grab your copy and start living the Stoic life today.