Discover why God is good for your brain!
Tap the power of the God-brain connection!
Recent studies at the cutting edge of neuroscience have proven a startling connection between spirituality and cognitive function. In short: Under certain circumstances, spiritual practice can make your brain dramatically more powerful.
Drawing on what he discovered about the "God-brain connection" during his years of research, renowned neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Newberg has developed a collection of nine targeted spiritual practices designed to help anyone, of any background or belief system, enrich their mind and body as well as their soul.
In the six sessions of this groundbreaking program, Dr. Newberg details these practices and offers guidelines for their implementation, along with the fascinating science and research behind them. In addition, you'll discover:
- Which spiritual practice is right for you... right NOW?
- The three "musts" of effective spiritual practice
- Are you suffering from your brain's "mistakes"?
- How to instantly relax
- The easiest way to eliminate anger
- The extraordinary benefits of praying in a church or synagogue... and why you don't have to go to either to get them
- Spiritual and religious practices to avoid (some of which may surprise you)
- 10 easy ways to improve your brain right now
- And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.