How to get hired, get a promotion, and get a raise - even if you stink at resume writing, hate the Internet, and have been out of work for years
Do you want to grab your job search by the horns and not spend your life at the mercy of the HR department? Do you want to build a profitable career - automatically?
Are you struggling to get back to work and trapped in a career you don't love? Or just tired of getting paid "what you're worth" instead of what you deserve?
Hardworking employees, people between jobs, and the unemployed - you need to listen to Seven Networking Secrets for Jobseekers as soon as possible! In this book you'll learn how to smash the glass ceiling that has limited your income for far too long.
Learn how to blast through every road block keeping you from achieving your goals. From "overqualified" to "lack of experience" to "we went in another direction", Seven Networking Secrets takes laser aim at every bogus excuse for giving the job to someone else and breaks down this perfect networking system into seven simple steps that anyone can take to get a better job, get offered more money than the job listing, and get back to work fast.
It doesn't matter if you're already working, about to get downsized, or have been out of work for decades; get ready to smash your chains and gain a better financial outlook and more free time to do what you love!
Packed with advice you can put to use right away, here you'll learn how to build a safety network that ensures you are never struggling to find employment ever again.
What pragmatic and actionable skills will you learn?
- How to find out about jobs before they are posted on any websites
- The simple technique for getting brand-new friends to put your hat in the ring for dream jobs
- The secret to being the only person interviewed
- The foolproof method for removing all risk from your job interviews
- The most common mistakes even smart job seekers make and how to avoid them
- The singular best way to become "unfirable" at every job
- How to double your income every single time you take a new position
Also the following insights:
- The four critical mistakes you must avoid to keep your career from collapsing
- Six different ways you can use the power of friendship to accelerate your business
- A step-by-step guide for finding your unique value and using it to build a business
- How to form alliances so your job search is running even while you sleep
- Plus examples to jump-start the process!
Here's what this book isn't: This isn't about printing lame business cards, passing them out at boring networking events, or talking to other job seekers and praying for a miracle. This is about building a consistent, unique, and authentic strategy you can use to grow your career today.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Seven Networking Secrets for Jobseekers
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
You have to read this book!
You have to read this book! It will change your life forever! I have gained so many insights. Things I've never thought of before. Thank you, Mr. Green!