Jetzt kostenlos testen
Ready to Grow Up
- Everything You Need to Know About Potty Training
- Gesprochen von: Lisa S. Ware
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 32 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
If you wish to avoid frequent accidents and ease the learning process, this audiobook is undoubtedly the one for you. With just a little bit of listening and simple exercises to improve your own confidence, you can greatly improve the experience of your child.
This audiobook is a comprehensive guide to potty-training. Whether you are a first-time parent or have other kids, you will need to remind yourself that calm is necessary. This is where ready to grow up will provide you with all the guidance you need. This audiobook seeks to provide the listener with ample research-based information on means of carrying out potty training, what to expect from the potty-training process, and how to deal with probable challenges.
You can expect a variety of tips that will facilitate convincing your child to sit on a potty, teaching them necessary hygienic routines, and waking up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. You will rlisten about methods of empathizing with your child’s feelings at all stages of potty training. You can also expect to learn crucial information about the possible effects of potty-training errors on children.
You will find:
- Why potty-training is necessary and how to get your child to become interested in using a potty
- The best time to start potty-training and how to know if your child is ready for it
- Step-by-step guide and various methods you can use to motivate your child to use the potty
- How to prepare yourself and your toddler and how to use planning and scheduling in your advantage
- How is potty-training closely connected to your child psyche and how can bad training leave some consequences
- How to cope with the worst potty-training problems, understanding the differences between day-time accidents and wetting the bed, nighttime training and finally ditching the dippers