DISCOVER how to Stop Procrastinating & Start Getting Things Done
Do you find yourself often putting things off till "tomorrow"?
That book you wanted to write? "Tomorrow".
That email you're supposed to send? "Tomorrow".
That project you said you'd start yesterday? "Tomorrow".
Packed with 23 tools on how to stop procrastinating, get motivated and start getting things done, Ready, Set, Procrastinate! will prove to be an indispensible resource for those who want to get the most out life.
DEVELOP THE "NOW" HABIT
If you want to stop dreaming and start doing, you must develop the "now" habit. This book will show you how to do just that. In it, you will learn how to:
- Tackle any task using the solar-flaring technique.
- Complete large, complex tasks using the Lego block technique.
- Trick yourself into working on any project using the five-minute technique.
- Eliminate procrastinator-talk using a simple eight-step method.
- Instantly increase your motivation using two simple words.
- Tackle perfectionist thoughts that cause you to procrastinate.
- Beat procrastination using Dan Ariely's simple trick.
- Make inherently boring tasks more interesting.
- Create positive new habits using the Seinfeld calendar.
- Stop conveniently "forgetting" painful tasks.
- Instantly eliminate disguised procrastination using the Pareto principle.
- Dramatically cut how much time you waste online.
- Use the ‘if-then’ technique to triple your chances of success.