Pardon me, your brand is showing!
Except maybe your brand, what you offer to others isn't clear at all. Maybe you've felt like your tongue got stuck in your throat at networking meetings when people asked, "So, what is it that you do?"
You never have to be caught in the headlights again.
Even better, you can create the kind of image for yourself that helps you lock down jobs, makes promotions a snap, and gain the respect of your peers.
You'll do that by taking a short and easy journey, guided gently by the hands of a pro who's worked with hundreds of people just like you.
Designed in workbook form, you'll learn the template for your own personal brand - crafting a brand that's in alignment with your goals.
- How to figure out what your personal brand truly is
- Why your personal brand is vital to your career path
- How to communicate and demonstrate your brand at work, on social media, and what other critical places you want to reinforce that branding
- How to do damage control when you blunder (which will happen at some point)
- How to reinvent and change your brand when your goals change
Don't get stuck in dead-end jobs or be overlooked anymore. When you complete this workbook, your own brand will pop out like the "S" on Superman's chest. You'll be comfortable telling others what you're all about. Best of all, your branding will be aligned with your dreams.
If you liked What Color Is My Parachute or No More Monday's: Fire Yourself-and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work, you'll want to add this book to your list.