- Honorable Mention, Writer's Digest 22nd Annual Book Awards (2014)
- Gold Medal Winner (Historical Literature Fiction), 2014 Global Ebook Awards
- Grand Prize Winner (Fiction), 2014 LuckyCinda Book Contest
- Honorable Mention (General Fiction), 2015 Eric Hoffer Literary Award
- Finalist (Historical Fiction), 2014 National Indie Excellence Book Awards
- 5-Star Ratings from Amazon Hall-of-Fame Top Reviewers
A gripping story of love, loss, and redemption in the vietnam war:
As Roger Connors, a widower with no children, ponders whether to pursue aggressive treatment for his cancer, a cryptic note arrives from a long-lost USAF buddy announcing the visit of an acquaintance from Vietnam. The startling news resurrects ghosts of fallen comrades and haunting memories of the great love he once knew.
Shocking revelations from his visitor uncover a missing part of Roger's life he never dreamed possible. Peeling back one layer at a time, he delves into a decades-old secret in search of answers and traces of a passion unfulfilled.
From the jungles of Vietnam through the minefields of the heart, Once upon a Mulberry Field follows one man's journey to self-discovery, fraught with disillusionment and despair but ultimately redeemed by the power of love.