No more pretending. No more performing. No more fighting to prove yourself.
Are you tired inside and out? Are you trying your best to measure up - yet you still feel as if you're losing ground and missing out on the best parts of life?
You are not alone.
Jennie Allen understands the daily struggle so many of us face with inadequacy and insecurity and the fear that we are not enough. And she invites us into a different experience, one in which our souls overflow with contentment and joy. In Nothing to Prove, she calls us to:
- Find freedom from self-induced pressure by admitting we're not enough - but Jesus is.
- Stop doing things for God and start doing things with him.
- Admit our greatest needs and watch them be filled by the only one who can meet them.
- Discover how God moves wildly through those who have nothing to protect and nothing to prove.
- Make it our goal to know and love Jesus, then watch what he does in and through us.
As you wade into the refreshing truth of the more-than-enough life Jesus offers, you'll experience the joyous freedom that comes to those who are determined to discover what God can do through a soul completely in love with him.
Discover the answer to your soul-deep thirst
Too many of us have bought in to the lie that our cravings will be satisfied if we are enough and if we have enough. So we chase image, answers, things, and people - and we wonder all the while, Why am I still thirsty?
My single goal with this book is to lead your thirsty soul to the only source of lasting fulfillment: Jesus. He is the living water, a limitless supply that will not only quench your thirst but will fill you and then come pouring out of you into a thirsty world.
Because of him, you are loved. You are known. You can take a deep breath.
Because you have nothing to prove.