If you're at the beginner's stage and are looking to gain new knowledge about machine learning, then keep reading....
Do not listen to this audiobook if you're looking for a boring textbook containing a lot of dry math and programming lingo.
Every day, someone is giving up on learning about machine learning. Many people miss out on furthering their career, and perhaps even the progress of our species without even realizing
You see, most beginners make the same mistakes when first delving into the topic of machine learning. They start off with a resource containing too many unrelatable facts, math, and programming lingo that will put them to sleep rather than ignite their passion.
But that is all about to change.
This new book on machine learning will explain the concepts, methods, and history behind machine learning, including how our computers became vastly more powerful but infinitely less intelligent than ever before and why every tech company and their grandmother want to keep track of us 24/7, siphoning data points from our electronic devices to be crunched by their programs that then try to become virtual crystal balls, predicting our thoughts before we even have them.
Most of the book seems like science-fiction because, in a sense, it is, far beyond what an average person would be willing to believe is happening.
Here are some of the topics that are discussed in this book:
- What machine learning is
- What the point of machine learning is
- History of machine learning
- Neural networks
- Matching the human brain
- Artificial Intelligence
- AI in literature
- Talking, walking robots
- Self-driving cars
- Personal voice-activated assistants
- Data mining
- Social networks
- And much more!
Listen now to learn more!
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Bitcoin: An Essential Beginner’s Guide to Bitcoin Investing, Mining, and Cryptocurrency Technologies
- Data Analytics: An Essential Beginner’s Guide to Data Mining, Data Collection, Big Data Analytics for Business, and Business Intelligence Concepts
- Data Science: The Ultimate Guide to Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Data Visualization, Regression Analysis, Database Querying, Big Data for Business and Machine Learning for Beginners
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Machine Learning
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Book seems to have been written before 1970. Quote "self driving cars ..... they are unlikely to appear within the next 50 years". BMW just announced the first self driving car produced in series production for 2021.