Entdecke mehr mit dem kostenlosen Probemonat
- Why You Really Should Sweat the Small Stuff
- Gesprochen von: Andy Andrews
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 24 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 21,95 € kaufen
Es tut uns leid, das von Ihnen gewählte Produkt kann leider nicht mit dem gewählten Zahlungsmittel bestellt werden.
Have you ever wondered why we spend so much time and energy thinking about the big challenges in our lives when all the evidence proves it's actually the little things that change everything? That's right...absolutely everything.
New York Times best-selling author Andy Andrews is known for his strong storytelling and unequaled perspective on principles that empower the human mind and spirit. The Little Things embodies his own approach to life and work, detailing for the first time some of the exclusive material that he uses to teach and coach some of the most successful corporations, teams, and individuals around the world. In his unique humorous style, Andy shows how people succeed by actually going against the modern adage "don't sweat the small stuff". By contrast, Andy proves that it is in concentrating on the smaller things that we add value and margin.
"In a world where so many feel powerless, wouldn't it be great to feel in control? Then know this. Perspective can be more important than basic answers.
"I am more passionate than ever about my search to notice that one thing...that one tiny thing that, when understood and harnessed, allows us to create a life of extraordinary purpose and powerful results. It's less about drive and will power than it is about understanding certain principles and why they work...every time."
Andrews provides common-sense perspective and a game plan for meeting various challenges, such as:
- Managing life in a society that seems to be constantly offended by something or someone
- Creating change that is permanent and not short term
- Dramatically increasing results by harnessing the fraction of margin between second place and first
- Understanding our spiritual connection with God and how that affects planning and outcome
- Identifying the very moment when asking the question why? multiplies the success of an endeavor
- Recognizing the smallest details that ensure the greatest success