NOTE: Be sure to download the accompanying reference guide upon purchasing. You'll need it to go through the audio. If you can't access it, just contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Instant-Series Presents Instant Voice Training
How to Train Your Voice Instantly!
In a world where your voice totally matters, what do you do if you don't have the sexiest voice, the most commanding voice, the most articulate voice...or are simply not happy with the voice you have?
There is a myriad of reasons to why you would want/need to have a better voice, such as:
- You want to be listened to more instead of falling on deaf ears by other people who can't understand you or can't stand the sound of your voice.
- You want to have a better voice for occupational reason if you're a singer, actor, speaker, etc., in order to get ahead professionally.
- You want to have a better voice to attract the ladies or gentlemen and make more friends for a thriving dating and social life.
- You want to overcome speech impairments that are causing you to stutter or mispronounce your words and creating all sorts of problems for you.
- You want to always feel confident knowing you can walk into any room and command attention with a voice that conveys power and is music to people's ears.
Are you familiar with the proverbial saying "it's not what you say, but how you say it" and how your actual words only make up "seven percent of communication"? Well, your voice makes up a remaining majority of that.
Thus, how you come across to those around you is determined by your voice, even more so than appearance. Have you ever witnessed a person who didn't have the polished look, but the second they started talking, you became in "awe" by the spellbinding sound effect they had...while the opposite could be said for somebody who looked like a million bucks but didn't have the million-buck voice to go with that appearance.