Jetzt kostenlos testen
In Movement There Is Peace
- Stumbling 500 Miles Along the Way to the Spirit
- Gesprochen von: Pamela Almand, Scott Thomas
- Spieldauer: 9 Std. und 14 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
This book will rock your beliefs about fear, security, and taking risks.
In Movement There Is Peace is a powerful tale of travel, adventure, and unexpected faith. It begins with a doctor who walks away from her practice in order to cure her own paralyzing anxiety. Once free, she discovers that leaving is really only fleeing if there's no new direction. Could this be the reason for her husband's sudden inspiration?
"I want us to walk the Camino de Santiago; it's an 800-kilometer pilgrimage across Spain."
After deliberating the wisdom of walking 500 miles with no planning or physical conditioning and little religious faith, the two set off to walk the "Way of Saint James". Their "no-plan" plan sets off a series of extraordinary events that can only be explained as divine intervention. It starts with an enigmatic suggestion from a former pilgrim who sends them off with a caution: "There are no coincidences on the Camino."
The tale itself is a funny, fascinating pilgrim's progress seeded by unique characters and full of amazing surprises. Follow along the pilgrim's path as it shares its secrets on how to:
- Create a life that's unafraid of death
- Experience emotional lightness by carrying a smaller physical load
- Journey without plans, and have more fun doing it
- Make a leap of faith, and land closer to paradise
If you've ever doubted yourself or your abilities, listen to this book. "Lose the fear...live the life!"