Learn how INTJs view the world and what makes them tick!
In INTJ: Understanding and Relating with the Mastermind, you'll learn about the INTJ Myers Brigg Personality Type. This audiobook covers a variety of topics regarding INTJs (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging) and why they are among the most strategically talented individuals in society. INTJs are one of the most rare personality types found among the general population. They have a high intellect and are driven by their ambition. In this book, we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important, before then digging into why INTJs make great leaders. From there, we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as INTJs. Finally, we'll explore what makes INTJs happy, and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous INTJs and what you can learn from them.
If you are an INTJ, listen to this book to begin your quest in learning why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual. Grab your copy today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Mastermind": Who is an INTJ?
- Why are INTJs Indispensable Leaders?
- The Seven Greatest Strengths of an INTJ
- The Five Greatest Areas of Improvement for an INTJ
- What Makes an INTJ Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an INTJ?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an INTJ
- INTJ: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do INTJs Make Good Friends?
- And much more!