Have you always been a terrible writer? Have you spent months or years trying to write a book, with continued failure?
Are you stuck in the vicious cycle of sucking at writing?
Or maybe you've been thinking of writing a book for quite some time now, and you just don't know how to get started. The whole process seems overwhelming.
This conversational and action-oriented audiobook is for people who want to write a book (or are thinking about it), but for their whole life, have never been good at writing.
There are tons of myths, misconceptions, and flat-out lies out there about how difficult it is to write your first book.
How to Not SUCK at Writing Your First Book busts those myths and challenges everything you've been told about writing.
This audiobook is filled with proven solutions, options, and problem-solving methods that every first-time author needs to know - no matter what writing challenges you face.
How to Not SUCK at Writing Your First Book gives you the foundation for your first book through:
- Four tried-and-true writing methods that make the writing process simple, easy & fast
- A writing method that involves zero actual writing (your book can be done in as little as seven hours)
- Simple strategies for preventing & defeating writer's block
- Uncovering the #1 way to actually finish and publish your book (hint: it has nothing to do with writing)
- Shows you how simple and fast writing a book can actually be (by holding your hand every step of the way).
Follow the advice given in this audiobook and by the end, after putting what I have to say into action, you will have easily written a high-quality book.
Best of all, the rest of your life doesn't have to be put on hold to do it either!
I have one last question for you:
What's stopping you from turning your daily conversations and knowledge into a high-quality book faster than you ever thought possible?