Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Be a Gentleman
- What Every Modern Man Needs to Know About Manners and Behaviors to Attract Women
- Gesprochen von: Michael Goldsmith
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 1 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
Should you open the door for a lady? Is being kind enough? Can anyone learn to be a real gentleman?
In today's society, being a gentleman isn't as simple as it used to be. Advances in equality and changes in style have made the rules harder to define and follow. How to Be a Gentleman: What Every Modern Man Needs to Know About Manners and Behaviors to Attract Women is more than a simple etiquette book. It's a path toward a more confident and attractive way of thinking and living.
With this third edition, you'll learn more than what to do and what not to do. You'll learn when, why, how, and what is appropriate in every situation including:
- What real generosity is and when and how to show it
- How proper etiquette includes actions, appearance, and attitude
- What you shouldn't say or do in every situation
- How patience helps develop meaningful relationships
- Why knowledge and literacy are essential
- How empathy can change your way of thinking and actions for good
- Why chivalry and equality are crucial to respecting women
- How positive body language leads to confidence
- What having a healthy mental outlook can do for you and your relationships
Start your journey to becoming a true gentleman today with the third edition of How to Be a Gentleman: What Every Modern Man Needs to Know About Manners and Behaviors to Attract Women. This self-improvement book isn't about becoming someone you're not. It's about staying true to yourself while respecting your society and every person you encounter. With each chapter, you'll learn to master a fundamental aspect of posture, behavior, or appearance that makes a real gentleman. Don't let a simple misstep keep you from developing meaningful relationships with women. Get this audiobook now.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu How to Be a GentlemanBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Daniel Mackenbrock
well written, intelligent, supporting
I believe this book does not transfer assholes into Gentlemen. It does however help decent guys to improve their generous attitude. It helped me being more conscious about actions which I was already practicing by nature. Its a well written and intelligent book in my opinion. A great summary and reminder!