Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Analyze People
Speed-read, analyze, and influence anyone instantly!
This audiobook is a vital tool for anyone who wants to become more aware of their body language as well as learn how to read and analyze verbal and nonverbal clues of others.
Have you ever wondered if your date was truly into you? Do you think your boss truly cares about your input, or is he just waiting for you to leave the room?
There are certain unspoken words that come to fruition throughout subtle body movements. We are all able to observe the behavior of others, but we may not realize each movement reveals certain aspects of human behavior. These findings are essential for interviewing people, choosing prospective romantic partners, and even detecting deceptive behavior.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to analyze people and their body language
- What does my behavior display
- Clues to revealing true intentions
- Cues that tell it all and how context trumps words
- Essential tools that give you an edge
- How to interpret verbal communication
- How to destroy perception and build understanding
- Common patterns of interpreting behavior - legs and feet
- How to spot a deceptive behavior and lies
Scroll up and grab your copy today!