Jetzt kostenlos testen
Healing the Angry Brain
- How Understanding the Way Your Brain Works Can Help You Control Anger and Aggression
- Gesprochen von: Alan Taylor
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 43 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you find yourself:
- Becoming so angry you have trouble thinking?
- Acting impulsively during angry outbursts?
- Getting so mad that you feel out of control of your actions?
If these strong, sudden bursts of anger sound all too familiar, you know the impact they have over your life. Over time, these responses can actually hard-wire our brains to respond angrily in situations that normally wouldn't cause us to lose our cool. These anger pathways in the brain can eventually disrupt your work, strain your relationships, and even damage your health.
Written by anger management expert Ronald Potter-Efron, Healing the Angry Brain can help you short-circuit the anger cycle and learn to calmly handle even the most stressful interactions. You will learn which areas of your brain are causing your reactions and discover how to take control of your emotions by rewiring your brain for greater patience and perspective. This fascinating, scientific approach to anger management will yield long-term results, helping you develop greater empathy and put effective conflict resolution skills into practice for years to come.