Kostenlos im Probemonat
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 21,95 € kaufen
Read by a cast of award-winning narrators, this collection contains some of the most timeless and enchanting folk and fairy tales collected by the Brothers Grimm.
The Brothers Grimm collected the original fairy tales that Americans are most familiar with today. Lyrically translated and beautifully narrated by an all-star cast, these 21 tales are selected from The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales and presented just as Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm originally set them down: bold, primal, just frightening enough, and endlessly engaging.
- "Rapunzel", read by Katherine Kellgren
- "Cinderella", read by January LaVoy
- "Little Red-Cap", read by Simon Vance
- "Little Briar-Rose", read by Grover Gardner
- "Little Snow-White", read by Kate Rudd
- "Rumpelstiltskin", read by Jim Dale
- "The Shoes That Were Danced to Pieces", read by Alfred Molina
- "A Riddling Tale", read by Janis Ian
- "The Twelve Brothers", read by Graeme Malcolm
- "The White Snake", read by Scott Brick
- "The Elves", read by Bahni Turpin
- "The Six Swans", read by Davina Porter
- "The Twelve Huntsmen", read by Dion Graham
- "The Goose-Girl", read by Edoardo Ballerini
- "Sweet Porridge", read by Jayne Entwistle
- "The Golden Goose", read by Luke Daniels
- "Eve's Various Children", read by Roy Dotrice
- "Snow-White and Rose-Red", read by Julia Whelan
- "The Frog-King, or Iron Henry", read by Kirby Heyborne
- "The Sea-Hare", read by Mark Bramhall
- "Hansel and Gretel", read by Robin Miles
"Opening with Katherine Kellgren's stately, measured reading of 'Rapunzel,' this collection presents these tales in all of their original, macabre splendor.... From Jim Dale's fully voiced reading of 'Rumpelstiltskin' to Kate Rudd's formal narration of 'Little Snow-White' and Dion Graham's lightly accented rendition of 'The Twelve Huntsmen,' these are stellar performances." (AudioFile)