Loyal customers are the beating heart of every great business. So why do so many companies act like adrenaline junkies, chasing after new customers at the expense of creating deeper, more profitable relationships with the ones they already have? Evergreen exposes the mad pursuit for what it is: a brief spike in metrics and an ongoing revenue drain,as one-time customers fail to return. A better solution is to shift resources from attracting new customers to engaging the base--the path to stable growth season after season.
The audiobook's entertaining stories and action steps reveal how anyone can:
- Cultivate the 3Cs of evergreen companies: character, community, and content
- Build loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates
- Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money
- Inject authenticity into social media communications (and decipher once and for all what that actually really means!)
- Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away from Internet startups and mom-and-pop businesses to multinational giants--strong companies that are rooted in customer retention
Evergreen helps anyone merge high-tech tools with the personal touch to forge lasting bonds and steady profits.