Jetzt kostenlos testen
Emotional Intelligence for Self Discipline
- The Guide to Learn How to Manage and Eliminate Fear, Panic Attacks, Guiding Thoughts and Actions to Greater Self-Discipline, Calm and More Self-Awareness
- Gesprochen von: Emad Schannat
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 4 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Are you tired of the mess in your life? Do you have the feeling that something in your life is getting out of hand? Are you afraid of being a victim of everyday situations and you don't know how to get out of it?
Emotional Intelligence for Self-Discipline introduces a new way of achieving self-discipline in your life through the power of your emotional management skills.
Self-discipline is the art of knowing how to work with your inner self to create an approach to life that allows you to achieve everything you desire to achieve, with ease. People who are strong in self-discipline virtually always reach their goals and rarely deal with the stress, overwhelm, or frustration of being tied up with emotions or experiences that hold them back. They know how to control their mind enough to move beyond their issues and into action on anything they desire to do in life.
If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by your emotions or constantly dragged around by feelings like fear, anxiety, overwhelm, stress, or even depression, emotional intelligence may be just what you need to help you feel better. As you learn about the power of emotional intelligence you will come to understand that your emotions and even your thoughts are never absolute. You actually have a lot more control over your emotions and thoughts than you might think.
In Emotional Intelligence for Self-Discipline: The Guide to Learn How to Manage and Eliminate Fear, Panic Attacks, Guiding Thoughts and Actions to Greater Self-Discipline, Calm and More Self-Awareness you will learn all about the power that you truly carry over your emotions, your thoughts, and yourself. If you are ready to begin learning about this level of self-discipline and self-improvement, this may just be the audiobook for you.
In Emotional Intelligence for Self-Discipline, we explore topics such as:
- What emotional intelligence is
- How your emotions affect your mind
- How you can begin to become aware of your emotions
- What you need to do to navigate your emotions on purpose
- How you can begin to direct and use your thoughts to help you
- Why emotional intelligence works
- Emotionally intelligent leaders you can look up to
- How you can start believing in yourself with absolute confidence
- What you can do to overcome procrastination in all areas of your life
- How to identify your personal values
- How to begin living in integrity with yourself
- What you can do to shut out the noise of other people’s disbelief and disapproval
- And so much more
Emotional Intelligence for Self-Discipline: The Guide to Learn How to Manage and Eliminate Fear, Panic Attacks, Guiding Thoughts and Actions to Greater Self-Discipline, Calm and More Self-Awareness is the number one go-to guide for anyone who is ready to overcome their difficult thoughts and emotions and experience a better quality of life.
If you are ready to start living life on purpose, controlling your emotions rather than being controlled by them, and living a life for you, then you need to buy your copy of Emotional Intelligence for Self-Discipline today!