Debating Religion is a practical, hands-on guide-book for debunking common religious arguments in real time. Most of the book is comprised of short segments that introduce common religious arguments followed by replies that debunk them - simply, quickly, and straight to the point. You’ll also learn the most effective counterarguments you can mount and the do's and don’ts for successfully debating religious believers.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- What are the most common religious arguments you’ll encounter.
- How to debunk each religious argument.
- What are some of the most effective counterarguments you can present against religion.
- What are the core problems with religious thinking.
- What are effective, tried-and-true strategies and tactics that will make you a successful debater.