Jetzt kostenlos testen
Dealing with Difficult People
- Coping with Conflict, Angry People, Abusive Behavior and Rage
- Sprecher: JC Anonymous
- Spieldauer: 31 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Are you tired of arguing and fighting with difficult people? Is your life filled with chaos and drama? Are you overly stressed because of how your boss, spouse, child, friend, co-worker, girlfriend, boyfriend or family member is treating you? Are you longing for peace of mind?
In Amber Rain's book, Dealing with Difficult People: Coping with Conflict, Angry People, Abusive Behavior and Rage, you will find the help you need in order to make positive changes in your life.
She has helped tens of thousands of people all over the world, since 2008, learn how to deal with conflicting relationships and she can help you too.
When you are finished listening to this book, you will know how to:
- Deal with rejection
- Stop an argument before it has a chance to start
- Not be a doormat
- Set boundaries
- Communicate in an intelligent and empowering way
- Deal with negative people
- Get out of harm's way
- Put an end to being abused
- Decide what issues are important to address and which ones you should let go of
- And much more
Ideas from the book on dealing with difficult people:
You cannot change how someone treats you. All you can do is communicate with them in hopes that they will be willing to work out their difficulties.
You have to understand that some people are never going to change. In situations where you are dealing with someone like this, the responsibility for change is going to have to be your own.
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Insanity is doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.
If you feel all of your efforts to work out your differences with someone are pointless, then you have to make changes.