This audiobook includes two manuscripts.
Data Analytics: Master the Techniques for Data Science, Big Data, and Data Analytics
If your business is like most, it is already generating a staggering amount of data on a regular basis. Understanding what this data truly means is key to succeeding in the marketplace these days, and if you are looking for a way to give yourself an edge, then Data Analytics is the audiobook you have been waiting for.
Inside, you will find the tools you need in order to take full advantage of all of the data that your business is already generating, regardless of if you are part of a major corporation or if you are a small business that is just starting out. There are currently over a quintillion bytes of data being created each and every day, and if you aren't considering how you can make the most of your share, then you are already losing out to the competition.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- Everything you need to know to get started completing the right kind of data analysis to benefit your business, regardless of what that business is
- The best ways to utilize predictive analysis effectively
- Easy-to-use machine learning and regression techniques
- The reasons why you need discrete choice models in your life
Agile Project Management: Focus on Continuous Improvement, Scope Flexibility, Team Input, and Delivering Essential Quality Products
Are you looking to understand what all the hype is about regarding agile project management? Do you want to be able to have the knowledge to work in an agile environment? Do you want to stand out from the crowd of agile project managers?
Agile project management has grown in popularity over the past several years. Change is occurring so fast that many organizations are unable to keep up with the demands of a changing global world. Your ability to quickly change and adapt to your environment will make or break, not only your career but could be the deciding factor as to whether your company survives in the coming years. Those that have implemented the agile strategies you will learn in this audiobook are the ones that are succeeding and will be around for years to come.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- The history of agile
- The benefits of agile for you and your organization
- Agile strategy and making agile work within an organization
- What scrum is and how to implement it
- Explanation of ITIL and how it relates to agile
- Tools of the trade
- Case studies to show you agile in action
- And an added bonus - the secret weapon