Diagnosed with a disease that can't be reversed? Learn how to keep living life to the fullest.
Have you received a terminal or chronic diagnosis? Is your mind succumbing to age or illness? Can you ever find joy, peace, or fulfillment in these challenging conditions? The answer is a resounding yes.
Author Jarem Sawatsky saw the countless guides out there for those caring for the ill and healing the curable, but when he was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease he found there was nothing for those living with incurable illness. He quit his job as a professor and devoted his life to exploring the possibilities of living with chronic conditions. Now he's bringing his findings and insights to you.
In Dancing with Elephants, you'll discover:
- Simple practices to bring healing to your heart and life to your new outlook
- Humorous (and occasionally heart-wrenching) stories of Sawatsky's own journey
- Multiple ways to build confidence in yourself, even when you've been shaken to the core
- A new perspective to cut some of the pain and renew your spirit
- Practical tools to face your seemingly inescapable fears, and much, much more!
Based on the popular blog of the same name, Dancing with Elephants includes insightful interviews with chronic disease experts Toni Bernhard, Lucy Kalanithi, and Patch Adams. Sawatsky's landmark book provides support that only a fellow traveler down this road can offer. If you like touching stories, mindful wisdom, and a touch of irreverent humor, then you'll love Sawatsky's life-changing book.
Buy Dancing with Elephants today to discover a new way to live!