Bodybuilding - A Beginner's Guide to Bodybuilding
Designed for the novice who takes big goals seriously, this book filters through many different perspectives. It turns them into an easy-to-follow guide for reaching your ultimate bodybuilding goals, based on the most commonly agreed upon principals, ideas, and knowledge that are out there right now.
- It begins when you write down your goal and organize your life to make the necessary room to achieve it.
- Organize your schedule, start a journal, choose the foods that are going to support your growth and get into a proper sleeping routine. All of this has to happen before you can start the physical process of ripping and repairing muscle tissue.
- You're building your support system and surrounding yourself with everything you need.
- These pages have a lot of information about food; what is good for you, what is bad for you and why. It goes over the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that you need, demystifies probiotics and prebiotics and explains where you can find them and how to get them in your gut.
- There is an entire section of recipes. They were dishes I found that lots of people really enjoyed. I then modified them to increase protein, changed flavors I think work better, and reduced saturated fats intake.
- Once you've got a system in place to support your goal, you need to start preparing your body for the physical journey ahead. That journey starts with a month of yoga and floor exercises. By doing that you can start getting used to your body in a new way and start getting your body used to being trained.