Jetzt kostenlos testen
- The Advanced Course in Personal Achievement
- Gesprochen von: Roger Dawson
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Achievement
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 36 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Climb your way to super achievement!
Never resting on their laurels and always moving on to their next goal, people become super-achievers only when they believe that good enough isn't good enough for them. These are the personality types that get everything they want out of life. In Beyond Goals, Roger Dawson shares the life-changing results of his research into the lives of super-achievers. He gives you a perceptive look at how behavior determines your success - and invaluable advice on how to shape your own behavior using specific steps that will help you develop the personality of an achiever.
Behavior is a function of its consequences. This potentially complex notion is demystified by Dawson, who explains its personal and practical significance to you. Through anecdotal stories and analogies, he introduces you to the vocabulary of behavior modification and gives you a fresh new look at the way you make decisions and how all your decisions affect your achievements in life.
He'll teach you how to master new techniques for taking yourself to the next level of success. How to use behavior shaping to bring out the best in yourself and in others. And you'll learn to stop punishing yourself for failures and move ahead to the next achievement.
While developing your own personality for achievement, you'll also learn how to:
- Align your goals to your driving force
- Employ three psychological methods that eradicate fear
- Create goals that are intrinsically rewarding
- Overcome fears blocking your path to achievement
- Use eight sure-fire techniques to impact the behavior of others
With the knowledge you'll gain in Beyond Goals, you'll break through the old thresholds, to go way beyond the status quo, and find ever greater levels of achievement.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.