Isla and Benjamin left the Amish long ago. After they decided to get married, they planned to go back home and raise their children in the safety of the Amish community.
Weeks before their wedding, a tragic accident caused Isla to return to the Amish alone. Through the help of her family, she plans a new life, struggling with the guilt that the accident was her fault. When Isla learns she is pregnant with Benjamin's child, she is further upset that nothing has turned out how she planned.
How will Isla tell Benjamin's family about the baby when they haven't spoken to her since her return?
Will Isla be able to embrace her new life in time for the baby's arrival?
Also in the Expectant Amish Widows series:
- Book 1 - Amish Widow's Hope
- Book 2 - The Pregnant Amish Widow
- Book 3 - Amish Widow's Faith
- Book 4 - Their Son's Amish Baby
- Book 5 - Amish Widow's Proposal
- Book 6 - The Pregnant Amish Nanny
- Book 7 - A Pregnant Widow's Amish Vacation
- Book 8 - The Amish Firefighter's Widow
- Book 9 - Amish Widow's Secret
- Book 10 - The Middle-Aged Amish Widow
- Book 11 - Amish Widow's Escape
- Book 12 - Amish Widow's Christmas
- Book 14 - Amish Widow's Story
- Book 15 - Amish Widow's Decision