In understanding methodologies and agile project management, we look at the different techniques in which you can successfully develop management skills. As you know, it is quite important to adopt a multifaceted approach when it comes to management, to get your job done in a facile manner.
Agile methodology is a multifaceted approach that finds its application in many different fields and can be considered an umbrella concept. Right from engineering to IT to business management, there are many areas where one can effectively apply the ideologies of agile management. Once you go through the book, you will understand how easy it is for you to adopt and utilize it to enhance your business.
The agile management technique focuses on four main aspects, namely - effective communication with clients/parties, delivering a work application, collaborating with clients and changing up the scope of work.
All of these need to be controlled and managed in order to enhance productivity. That is exactly where this book comes into play.
In the course of this book, you will learn how to:
- Understanding the iterative learning process
- Learning about the agile software development techniques
- The scope of management
- Meaning and features of agile manifesto
- Dynamic system development model and its applications
- The phases of the Atern project
- Understanding of the scrum theory
- Sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Service designs and transitions
- Service operations
- Lean development principles
- Operational level management techniques
- Steps to enhance focus