Taking up where the best-selling A Simple Introduction to Data Science, left off, Lars Nielsen's A Simple Introduction to Data Science, Book 2 expands on elementary concepts introduced in the first volume while at the same time embracing several new and key topics.
- The art and practice of introducing data science to the culture of the enterprise
- Data science ethics and privacy concerns
- Key concepts in data visualization
- The role of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- Data curation and the "tribal knowledge" problem
- Hadoop, R, and Python
- Discussion of how the data scientist role will evolve in future